Drama Queen
Ok I'm worn out!!!!! Jensen decided to start throwing major Terrible Two temper tantrums this week complete with throwing her head back against the floor. If it's carpeted not so bad, but she did it on the wood floor the other night. Then started to do it on the concrete patio....I thankfully caught her little head!!!! She's doing it constantly when she doesn't get her way and when she can't communicate. She's getting increasingly frustrated by not being able to talk. Come on WORDS!!!!!! She's going to give herself head trauma!!!!! I'm sure it's all normal but I wish she would get out of this stage and start talking already!!!!!
We're hoping to do something fun this weekend but it is still kinda WARM in Texas of course even though the first day of fall is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma loved her get well bear that Jensen sent her. She gets out of the hospital today or tomrrow already!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home