The Joys of Parenthood

9.25.2006

Bugs, Bubbles and Mr. Clean (?)...Something for Everyone

Well Jensen was "kind" enough to share her stomach bug with Mommy. So Mommy has been sick for going on her 4th day now. : ( J still has a touch of it and she has since a week ago. : ( I sure hope I don't have it that long, but on a good note.....it's causing me to lose weight!!!!! Just an extremely unfun way to do it. :( And it kept me at home all weekend which is absolutely NO fun.
Hate bugs!!!!!!!!

Jensen has decided that "bubble" is her new favorite word. We've been blowing bubbles for over a week at home, but suddenly this weekend she started saying the word and walking over to where we keep them and saying it over and over until we would get them out. So endearing is her saying the word, but sometimes annoying over and over until we get off our big 'ol rears and get 'em out. Then she likes to hold the entire bottle of bubbles by herself and of course spills them (and sometimes just dumps them all out at once) each time. And what happens when she spills them? You guessed it "drama" (see previous post). So Mommy has made several batches of homemade bubble sauce the last couple of days. Still cute to hear her little voice say bubble though. : )
Enjoy bubbles!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh.....Mr. Clean. I have had an on/off love affair with him for years, but last night we rekindled our romance and it was very, very sweet. You see I tried a "new" product of his...ok, ok, ok so it's been in my cleaning closet for probably 2 years....but I digress. It's a scrubber of sorts with a long handle made for hard to reach thing like tubs. It has its own scrub pads that you attach to it much like a Swifter sheet. Troy reminded me of it when I said I needed to go clean Jensen's tub so I thought WTH I'll give it a shot. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked like a champ and so quick and easy!!!! Didn't end up hunched over breaking my back and my knees like usual. Wonderful!!! So I had to come downstairs and inform Troy that Mr. Clean and I were back "on". He didn't seem too concerned. ????
Love Mr. Clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home