"First" Name = Jensen
Woohoo!!!!!!! We actually have a confirmed instance of Mom and Dad witnessing a "first" of Jensen's!!!!!! (Confirmed with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Amanda at daycamp today.) Last night I was pointing at the photo below of us and asked Jensen who each person was. When I pointed to me she of course said "Mom" which isn't a new thing. But when I pointed to her she actually said "Jensen". I was like omg! omg! omg! Troy she just said her name!!!!!! Then I of course made her do it again. ; ) I was double excited when it was confirmed that we got to witness a "first" for a change instead of her teachers. : )

On the health front.....Jensen is all but over the nasty cold she had over the weekend and for Friday's exclusion from daycamp. She is very tired though as we gave her daytime cough meds too close to naptime and therefore there was NO naptime yesterday! She was wired like Beavis as Cornholio!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home