One of Jensen's Newest Phrases....
and no it doesn't contain a swear word!!!! That's what Ms. Lauren wondered out loud when I said "guess what I taught Jensen to say last night"? That sassy little teacher said "what another swear word??" Real funny Ms. Lauren and yes you were audible! ; )
Anyhoo if you're at all familiar with Dora the Explorer you know about that naughty little fox Swiper. He's always swiping everything and when Dora and Boots bust him about to swipe something they say "Swiper no swiping". To which that sly little thief says "Oooooooooooh Maaaaaaaaaaaannnn!" in a very distinctive way. I taught her to say it this week and with her slight Texan accent it's the cutest thing ever! Now she says "oh man" when we say it to prompt her and she just loves that she makes Mom and Dad giggle like two little kids hopped up on sugar.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home