The Joys of Parenthood

10.10.2006

Irresponsible Parents Beware!!!!!!

Lowdies Mommy is spitting mad!!!! Talked to daycamp today and they didn't post that there was a case of HFMD because some irresponsible parent didn't bother to let them know that that is what her child got excluded for!!! They sent a child home on Wednesday because she had a fever. The parent was asked to call and let the teacher know what the doctor's diagnosis was on Thursday. This wonderfully compassionate parent never called!!!! She showed up with her kid on Monday and told them what the diagnosis was. If I ever find out who this parent is that caused my girl to be miserable all weekend I'm not quite sure what I'll say to them, but it won't be pleasant!!!

Now me being a responsible parent called daycamp this morning to let them know we would be late because I let Jensen sleep in and told them the diagnosis. And guess what??? There was a notice dated today about HFMD having been in Toddler B by the time we arrived. Now that's how it is supposed to work all you irresponsible parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if anybody else gets it the parents will know what it is immediately and can start following doctors' and WebMD's orders!!!! Their kids won't be subjected to unnecessary pain and misery like mine was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home